Terms and Conditions
Grow Online (Josh & Ben Digital Ltd) will provide marketing and data analysis services, further detailed on the website. The first month’s invoice must be paid in full prior to starting any work. We operate a 30 day rolling agreement unless otherwise stated. If you wish to terminate our services you must give us 30 days notice.
Grow Online’s Services will include (but are not limited to):
- PPC marketing including brand promotion, lead generation and e-commerce sales generation
- Lead generation including conversion rate optimisation and landing page customisation Data analysis for online web lead funnels
- Creating growth reports
Client (you) must acknowledge the following with respect to our services:
All fees are non-refundable.
All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential. Grow Online has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any search listings / search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
Under no circumstances shall Grow Online be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites.
The services Grow Online provides are for you (the end user). All public facing messaging, including but not limited to, branding, advertising copy, keywords and website messaging, issued by Grow Online, as part of their scope of work and services must be approved, in writing by the client before being shared publicly or to your (the end user) clients or customers.
On receipt of approval you, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using Grow Online’s services.
Grow Online reserves the right to tweak content associated with your brand and any advertising text associated with your brand and other marketing campaign details to ensure successful placements of your marketing and ads.
As an outsourced provider of specific marketing services, Grow Online does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does Grow Online guarantee any traffic increases or performance gains.
Grow Online is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
The Client must ensure that their website and business practice is fully compliant with all UK law, data protection and privacy laws and all policies associated with the marketing on search engines.
Grow Online does not advise on legal, policy, data privacy or regulation.
Grow Online will not be liable for any violation of law, privacy or policy, known or unknown.
Grow Online does not sign individual NDA’s for every agency or client that wishes to use our services however as part of the terms of our service you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non Disclosure respect.
The Recipient (Grow Online) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party [except to your companies employees [and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the purpose.
Grow Online reserves the right to cancel any orders or services placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable, fraudulent or illegal will be cancelled and refunded.If you are unsure if your site or business practices violates our restrictions, please contact us FIRST.
By accessing the website at https://grow.online, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
1. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Grow.online’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Grow.online’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Grow.online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Grow.online’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Grow.online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Grow.online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Grow.online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Grow.online’s website, even if Grow.online or a Grow.online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials The materials appearing on Grow.online’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Grow.online does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Grow.online may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Grow.online does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Grow.online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Grow.online of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Modifications Grow.online may revise these terms of service for its website and services at any time. Grow Online will notify you of any updates to our terms and conditions.
8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.